Wednesday 8 August 2012

Bratislava review

On our way home, we visited Bratislava, the capital city of Slovakia (and its largest city as well). What can I say? it's a nice place, but quite small. We stayed 2 days, but in one day we checked all that was on our list. 
What I liked about it is that the currency is Euro (so easier for us), and the food was delicious! I also liked that in spite of the huge number of bars and terraces, they were full of people (compared to Prague, were I saw a lot of empty places). This was also because the prices are more affordable. 
As I had free time, I had to shop a little. You know that now's the sales period. Well, usually, in this case I hardly find something, because I can't find my size. So everything I tried on was too large. But that's ok.. I bought a really cute shirt and a dress from Czech Republic :) 

In drum spre casa am vizitat Bratislava, capitala Slovaciei (si de asemenea, cel mai mare oras al tarii). Ce pot sa spun? E frumos, dar cam mititel. Am stat doua zile, dar din prima deja vazusem tot. Mi-a placut totusi ca au Euro (e mult mai convenabil asa) si mancarea a fost bunaaa! Oh, si mi-a placut ca terasele erau pline de oameni (spre deosebire de Praga, unde multe erau goale..). Asta din cauza ca preturile erau mai mici aici. 
Si daca tot am avut timp liber, am zis sa merg putin la cumparaturi. Stii ca-i perioada reducerilor acum. Doar ca, pentru mine asta-i perioada in care tare greu imi gasesc ceva, pentru ca rar vad marimea mea. Asa ca tot ce-am probat mi-a fost prea mare. Dar e ok.. nu ma plang! Am apucat totusi sa-mi iau din Cehia o camasa tare draguta si o rochie si mai draguta! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment