Sunday 30 September 2012

Jewelry Holder


So I wanted to buy this birdcage to put it in my bedroom. Its so romantic, it goes so well with the room, I really like it. BUT the girl in front of me (in the shop) just bought the last piece. Devastating. So now I'm searching for ideas online and I thought, why not share it with you? Maybe you like them, or maybe you can get inspired from the pictures :) 

Am vrut sa-mi iau colivia asta ca si suport pentru bijuterii in noul dormitor. Mi se pare asa draguta si romantica, oh si merge de vis cu restul camerei. DAR tipa din fata mea (la magazin) a luat ultima bucata. Devastator. Asa ca m-am pus sa caut tot felu' de idei pe net. Si-apoi m-am gandit: de ce sa nu v-arat si voua? Poate va place ceva, sau va inspira pozele :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment